What is it?
Over the years I saw a lot of excitement about the Fabfitfun subscription box all over social media and I wanted to see what the hype was about. I myself, like to explore through different subscription services to get my hands on a variety of products. Usually, services come with sample size products which is the best way to see if you like the product or not.
With FabFitFun, you receive full-sized fashion, beauty and fitness products that are worth more than $200, just for $49.99! There’s no commitment – you can enroll for just a season to see if you like what you’re getting or do it annually and save a few dollars.
One thing different about this box is that you can see what you’re getting before you place your order versus other subscription services where you kind of just get a surprise in the mail.
Summer 2018 Total Value $340.99 –
- Tarte Tarteist PRO glo highlight & contour palette (I already have one so I’m holding it off for a future giveaway!) – Value $45.00
- Vasanti Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator – Value $29.00, I was excited about seeing this in here!
- Orlando Play Atmos-Shield Hair Protectant Treatment Spray – Value $34.00
- FOREO LUNA! fofo – This was why I re-subscribed for this seasons box, the value of this is $89.00!
- COOLA Classic Face SPF 50 White Tea – Value $32.00
- Pier 1 Imports Marble Ring Dish – Value $14.99
- Aromatherapy Associates De-Stress Muscle Gel – Value $39.00
- Yumi Kim Makeup Train Case – Value $58.00
As you can see, this box is worth $340.99. I actually did spend $45.00 on the Tarte PRO go palette last year so the prices are pretty accurate. If you are into subscriptions and like trying out new things, I think FabFitFun is a great way to do so to get a variety of products. First-time subscribers can always find $10 coupons online!
What are your favorite subscription services?
Keep on Sparkling, XO!